We have our name choices...
If it is a boy his name will be Liam Foster (pronouned Leeam).
If it is a girl her name will be Treva Sue (pronouned Tree-vah).
I'll let you know in 2 weeks if it is a boy or a girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Love the names! Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl!!!! :)
The name Liam is so masculine!
Love them!!! :)
Cute! Two more weeks? Can't wait!
(We still are soooo undecided about names!)
Those are beautiful names. You two are so together. Our girls went days without a name!
ok now wait...I thought we discussed this. What happened to naming a child after their favorite Texas aunt like maybe Treva Laurel-Sue or Liam Foster-Leigh. Come on I need a nephew or niece named after me.
I do love the names they just might need to be tweeked a weeeeeee bit. I'll work on that part for ya. Love ya and miss ya
Amy
When is your ultrasound? You will have to lets us all know when you find out if you have a little Liam or a Treva in you!
Post a Comment