
No, it is not that I am embarrassed to admit that I cleaned my house yesterday for the first time in a long time (I mean a long time...hey I'm pregnant). I almost took before and after pictures, but I thought it might be too much for some to handle:)
I am slightly embarrassed to admit...
So, my kids have a toy called a word whammer, it is a Leap Frog toy that has magnet letters and you can use it to make words. It tells you the letters you used and then sounds out the word you spelled. My husband and I thought it would be fun to see if it spelled naughty words (sadly, my idea). Let me tell you...it will tell you the letters you put in and then it says, "Let's build a word, put three new letters into the word whammer". It does not sound out the word, thank goodness. So, thanks Leap Frog for thinking of all the words you should not sound out.
3 comments:
Well, then I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I discovered that a year ago! LOL!
You know that Leapfrog caterpillar with all the letters around it? Yeah, it doesn't sound out those words either. :)
Hopefully I'll see ya tonight!
You are funny! Thanks you made me laugh. Have fun this weekend.
I am proud of you for cleaning & now you need to bring your nesting over to my house... :)
so funny about the word whammer! we have one of those too but most of the letters are missing so I don't think it even spells out good words!
Post a Comment