
Happy Late Mother's Day to all...we spent a nice day at my parent's house. Would you believe these pictures were from yesterday, which had a high of 80 degrees and today also was a high of 80 degrees, and now it is raining and supposed to snow 1-2 inches tonight??? Welcome to Colorado.

The picture on the left is 17 weeks pregnant and the one on the right is 16 weeks pregnant, although they look like they should be reversed, I think I shrunk...must be that the boobs doubled.

After watering all of the plants they played in the pool in their panties (we didn't bring suits), it was really cute.
Per request of my sister-in-law, Amy, I will post a picture of my growing belly. It might not look as big as it really is because of my abnormally large breasts (sorry pg) that grew in overnight!

The picture on the left is 17 weeks pregnant and the one on the right is 16 weeks pregnant, although they look like they should be reversed, I think I shrunk...must be that the boobs doubled.
2 comments:
Cute pics, cute little baby belly! I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day! I'll see you at the brunch today...
so cute! love the new baby belly photos!!
Post a Comment