Thursday, May 8, 2008

Now it's even worse...

Okay, now my kids can spell ASS! (They were not around for my previous word whammer testing, I waited until they were in bed). They have no idea what it means, but they saw the picture on our screen saver. No, my screen saver does not spell ass, but it does a slide show of all the pictures in the computer. I didn't delete my previous picture of the word whammer and they were watching the slide show the other day and got excited to see their word whammer. They then remembered what letters were in it and put them in the word whammer. I swear it was on the computer for like five seconds. Then later I saw ass spelled out again on the refrigerator. How's that for mom of the year...I taught my kids how to spell ass.

4 comments:

petiteblogger said...

OK, that's pretty hilarioius!!! They were probably so proud of themselves!

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Way to go, Mom! LOL!

Deann said...

Oh no! Can they write it too?

Kristina said...

No they cannot write it, thank goodness!