BOY!
He's a thumb sucker...as well as quite a little stinker. He did not want to cooperate, the ultrasound tech needed him to stretch out to check his heart and his spine and he did not want to do it. I had to roll around and go to the bathroom and finally he stretched out. Stubborn like his dad:)
Profile...

We are really excited!
We had our ultrasound today...and got to see little Liam Foster!
I am not going to post a picture of his family jewels, but it is definitely a boy!
He's a thumb sucker...as well as quite a little stinker. He did not want to cooperate, the ultrasound tech needed him to stretch out to check his heart and his spine and he did not want to do it. I had to roll around and go to the bathroom and finally he stretched out. Stubborn like his dad:)
Profile...
He's kinda waving in the above picture!
We are really excited!
6 comments:
SHOCKING! :) I'm so excited for you guys. We guessed it, didn't we?!
YIIIPPPPEEEEE!!!!
That is very exciting!!! YEAH!!! love you guys!
Congratulations!!!! Welcome little Liam!
Yippee.....Boys are the best!
yeah! congratulations kris!
That is so fun! I love the name Liam, too. Now the next question is- will he have red hair? I guess we'll have to wait until he's born to find out...
Post a Comment