So here are some more recent "status updates" (if you are confused see here...http://teenytime.blogspot.com/2010/08/watch-out-for-grouch-on-soap-box.html). These are from a real housewife of Boulder county...none of those fake, rich, crazies who should really be on lifestyles of the rich and famous in the OC or DC...
*had my six year old spray me with the garden hose while I was trying to take a picture of Henrik with my $300 camera that I got for Christmas...I might have yelled at her...
*I was so frustrated with the camera after trying to get pictures that I sold it to my mom...
*I did not shower for 3 days...disgusting...I did wash up with a washcloth though...
*I learned that I should not go jogging on a college campus, it just makes me feel old and slow...
*I also learned that I will never lose my baby weight if I continue to buy chocolate covered toffee bites at Sprouts...I love to gorge and I do mean gorge on their deliciousness...
*I forgot Henrik's baby food again...but learned that he likes gogurt...he now screams if he sees anyone else with one demanding he get some of that tasty sugary goodness...
*on Friday night while sitting in traffic on the way to a friend's house I looked in my rear view mirror and the man driving behind me was trimming his nose and ear hair...while driving!?!...gross!!!
*on Friday night while sitting in traffic on the way to a friend's house I looked in my rear view mirror and the man driving behind me was trimming his nose and ear hair...while driving!?!...gross!!!
*put Henrik to sleep with my fleece jogging pants (tied in a knot at the top) because he spit up all over his blanket and wouldn't take anything else (he would just scream)...my pants were the only other fleece thing we had...I need to get a back up blanket
*both boys figured out teamwork to pull down the gate at the bottom of the stairs
Thanks for tuning into this version of Real housewife of Boulder County...I like that no one had to see an actual picture of my unshowered gross self...
2 comments:
thank you for being REAL not many people are these days which is sad... we love you!
Keeping it real is actually posting that picture of you not showered for 3 days. I DID! :) (Oh, and washing with a washcloth? Clever! Never crossed my mind. Nasty, huh?)
I love your honesty. It's more interesting.
And I love that you gave Henrik Gogurt. Isn't that so funny that we wouldn't have dreamed of doing that with our first? Oh, how things change!
Post a Comment