Monday, June 1, 2009

Do people really wear this?

So, here is an article I tore out of my "Real Simple" magazine (issue June of 2009, page 102)...I tore it out for the sole purpose of blogging about one specific and horrible outfit...can you guess which one??? The article was about the cost of getting clothing tailored to be a new and different or more modern/stylish look...
Now, I am all for re-purposing clothing, but seriously, turning a pantsuit into a fitted shorts suit?Please tell me no one besides the mail man wears a fitted shorts suit!

3 comments:

petiteblogger said...

Is this an article for 2 year old boys?

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

I thought the same thing... isn't that RIDICULOUS!? (That said, I dare you to do it.)

Anonymous said...

How funny--maybe it would give Hillary Clinton something to wear in the summer so that all her pant suits don't get dusty in the closet :)