(I know I show ridiculously early...it gets worse with every pregnancy)We made it to 12 weeks. The baby looks good, and is moving like crazy. At first the Dr. couldn't see the heartbeat, but the baby was moving so we knew it was alive. Then they got the heart rate on the ultrasound (169 bpm). It was a little scary at first (Zachariah had no heartbeat at his 12 week check-up, so I am always nervous at this appointment).
Kaiser's ultrasound machine isn't the best, but this picture isn't too bad. I think the baby is a boy...but we'll find out in about 2 months.
The doctor also checked the twin who is getting smaller. I have a picture (which I am not posting), but you can see how big the healthy baby is and how small the other baby is.The doctor said that making it to 12 weeks is good, but we will still have to keep a close eye on this pregnancy since there is one healthy baby growing and one baby who didn't make it still in there. He doesn't need to see me though for a month, unless I have any problems. I don't know if I will make it that long since I am used to going in weekly, but I am going to try.
Please continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Thanks!
I also have to post a picture of Ella with her new bob, it is super cute, bye bye mullet:)

2 comments:
Missed your b-day. Happy birthday, I wanna hear all about it.
You look good and I am happy to hear that the baby is doing well.
You're looking cute, friend! Ella's hair looked so adorable when I saw her last week. (Or the week before? Whenever... it was CUTE!)
Post a Comment