We like to have a name picked out in time for our boy/girl ultrasound...which this pregnancy is July 2nd. We have a boy name decided...it is Henrik Olsen. But are having a hard time choosing the girl name. Please vote for your choice on the side poll, which for some reason my poll isn't working correctly so if you want to vote under comments please feel free...baby girl should be named:
Anna Lucille (we could call her Anacile)
Treva Sue (pronounced Tree-vah)
Irma Belle
Lola Sue
Nora Sue
Nora Belle
We really might just go with the winner...so we'll let you know when the poll closes next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Kristina, my Grandpa's name was Henry Olson, so my heart skipped a beat when I read that name! He always went by Hank. :)
I have a friend whose daughter is Nora. I love how quaint and old fashioned it is. I threw around Noraline for awhile... but it got vetoed. ;)
Nora Belle is my vote ! (Although, if I knew the meanings of the names ... things might change. I'm big into name meanings.)
okay, so i picked Lola Sue...but, i also like Anna Lucille and Nora Belle. Travis wants to put a vote in for Lola Belle...i tried to tell him that wasn't an option.
Eventhough my grandmother's name is Irma, I'm going to have to choose Nora Belle....it just sounds so beautiful! It just rolls of the tounge, it's so fun to say.
lola. lola. lola.
I am throwing my own combo into the mix here. I like Lola Belle.
Lola Sue... If I win do I get a Starbucks card?
I like Lola Sue, but I'm a big fan of the "Lola Belle" suggestion, too!
Post a Comment