Okay not quite snow, but it is pretty chilly and rainy. Look at what Liam is wearing today, full on fleece on June 3rd. It has been in the 40's and 50's yesterday and today...our heater has even gone on a few times. I keep thinking of the Vanessa Williams song, "Save the Best for Last". "...sometimes the snow comes down in June..."
So, today we did some crafts. I wanted to pass on my idea for re-purposing an old cutting board. I was about to get rid of my old flexible cutting boards because I just don't really like them, when I thought that they would make perfect craft mats. They are durable and washable and sturdier than a place mat. So, we painted on the newly re-purposed craft mats, much better than a re-purposed fitted pantsuit.

So, today we did some crafts. I wanted to pass on my idea for re-purposing an old cutting board. I was about to get rid of my old flexible cutting boards because I just don't really like them, when I thought that they would make perfect craft mats. They are durable and washable and sturdier than a place mat. So, we painted on the newly re-purposed craft mats, much better than a re-purposed fitted pantsuit.

By the way, if you are wondering why Olivia's mouth looks funny...it is because she stuffed a ton of peas in her mouth because she wasn't allowed to paint until she finished her peas (it took her awhile to chew and swallow them all).
Just in case you want to listen...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxLq7ZB74oM
1 comment:
so fun! they are so cute!! :)
Post a Comment