Who doesn't LOVE Christmas in New York City!?!
Merry Christmas from our home to yours!
Enter a comment below with your favorite thing about Christmas or your favorite Christmas tradition and I will enter you in a drawing for one of my favorite Christmas gifts. Entries can be sent up until Midnight on Christmas Eve and I will draw a name Christmas morning. If you enter here and on facebook you will get an extra entry.
11 comments:
I love making my mom's Gingerbread cookies and decorating them with the kids. Sadly, I also love going to the Christmas party with you, Santa and all our dear friends. A tradition that has ended, but will always be such a special memory to us all!
I love the pics! They turned out so great! I love our elf on the shelf. He leaves our house on Christmas Eve, but he leaves a note and small gift for the kids. They really look forward to it.
It would be our family tradition, which Ian and I have continued of opening a present on Christmas Eve and they are warm Christmas PJ's ready to wear. One of my favorite things is making Russian Tea Cake cookies.
I am super excited about Nate berkus this year:) but every year my favorite is decorating the tree with my family!!
Same as my favorite thing about fall - Chex Mix! :) No... Chili for dinner on Christmas Eve after services is a favorite of mine.
Your kids are getting so big!!! Have you really been gone that long? Sheesh.
My favorite thing? The lights. Oh, how I love the lights. I also love driving around looking at them with the family. :) Makes me happy.
In a word -- yodeling. Nothing says Christmas in the Otterstedt household like a chorus of yodels.
Love the pictures. Favorite--listening to Christmas MUSIC while cuddled up on the sofa with family, looking at the lit Christmas tree and ornaments and thinking back to past Christmases.
Parade of Lights with friends from Hunter's first day care - it's our most consistent tradition and always fun.
The pictures are great! Looks like fun to be in New York City! I love watching my kids read a note from our advent calendar every morning. The countdown to Christmas is so much fun and exciting!
I love decorating our tree the day after Thanksgiving with the family....Christmas music on & hot coco at the end. I can't wait for Christmas morning this year too!
Post a Comment