Waiting in line...

Somehow we managed to get into the VIP room, which had coffee, nice couches, and a more private bathroom. We don't know how they decided this, but we were excited!

In the front section, third row!
We left with a copy of the cookbook "Fabulicious" by, Teresa Giudice, from Real Housewives of New Jersey. It was so fun! If anyone ever wants to go, I would love to go again!

We stopped in the Roman Catholic Church of Our Saviour. It was beautiful.

At the last minute, while walking home by the theatre, we decided to stop and see Jersey Boys. I loved it! The sign posted in the lobby that said "Authentic, Profane, Jersey Vocabulary are special effects used in this production of Jersey Boys" was quite funny. It did have language, but it was a phenomenal show.
Then at the last minute we stopped at the tree at the Rockefeller Center. It was so beautiful.
"Oh What a Night, Late December back in NYC..."

4 comments:
So FUN!!!
You should email me the pics:)
Fun, but definatly too early in the day to flambé !!
Soooo fun!!! I want to go to see Nate. :) Once the hubs is better, I'm putting in for tickets. :)
Post a Comment