The girls were snuggling in their sleep.
My kids are always in cahoots against me--thinking up some kind of trouble.
Though they may look alike and often act alike, they are all very different and unique individuals. I hope that no matter what that they will all find a great friend in each other.
Also, we have a winner!!! All names were written on a piece of paper and thrown into a bowl (extra entries for those who entered on here and on facebook) and one name was randomly drawn by my lovely assistant (who could not see into the bowl)...the winner was Amy (she commented on fb...Congratulations!
4 comments:
Oh, these pictures make me miss you and your kids! They're SO cute. If I didn't know better, I'd think your boys were twins too!
The boys are almost/are Irish twins :)
Wow- I can't believe how much your boys look alike! So cute!
Post a Comment