Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another episode of the "Real Housewife of Boulder County"

Oh my goodness this last week was a doozie (do people still use that word? because it is not in spellcheck.)
Mr. Privacy and I were both really sick and could not move...it is really hard to take care of four kids and a dog when you can't move.
Luckily, we had fabulous carolers to sing our headache away...
Here is how I found the dog when I came downstairs after putting the boys to bed...
...and by the way the boys were still wide awake with Liam upstairs shouting
"I can't see mommy, I can't see mommy"!!!
His other favorite saying comes from the only shirt he wants to wear (bought on clearance at Target for a dollar...I actually went back and got a second one, serious fits about wearing it), it has a picture of 2 little monsters on it (which he calls "Cary guys" aka "Scary guys"), and it says
"I don't bite, but he does." Liam loves to walk around saying that and point to his brother.
Liam fell asleep half way on and half way hanging off his rocking chair...I wish I could have gotten a picture without waking him up.
Look at these two...this dog is so patient with him...his version of petting is more like a slap.

Sometimes one spoon just isn't enough...

Why would we want to decorate this yummy thing???

Hoping you are enjoying your holiday season! Has anyone finished all their Christmas shopping already? What are some of your favorite gifts this year?

Have any of your kids opened a present that wasn't theirs? Liam opened a Star Wars man and took it out of the box...it was supposed to be for his cousin. He also pushed a chair to the counter to eat all the holiday treats. Sneaky sneaky man. I would like to hear any funny holiday stories you have?

No comments: