Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Say what...Olivia???

I watched "In the Motherhood" online the other night and one of the mother's boyfriends liked to imitate Borat. I asked my husband what his Borat imitation would sound like because I thought it might be funny. So I said to him in my Borat voice (thinking none of the kids were listening and just trying to be funny), "You want to make a sexy?"...Borat often says this phrase. To which my husband also tried saying it in his Borat voice...to which we then heard Olivia come up and say, "You want to make a sexy?" In quite a good Borat voice. We are going for parents of the year!!!
By the way I do not advocate Borat...I think it is completely inappropriate and over the top. I do not think it is funny, just that the voice is funny. And Olivia also had no idea what she was saying and has already forgotten the quote (for those concerned about my parenting abilities).

1 comment:

petiteblogger said...

I've never heard Borat but still funny. You've got to love how much little kids listen when you don't think they are...