For those who don't know...I like to name the babies that I have miscarried. The first one I lost was Zachariah (we knew it was a boy), his name means, "The Lord Remembers/Remembered by the Lord". Since we will never know if this baby was a boy or a girl, we have chosen a multi gender name. It is a Hawaiian name that is used for boys or girls.
We decided to name the baby Hi'ilani which means, "Held in the arms of heaven". I will shorten the name and refer to the baby as Lani.
So in honor of baby Lani...we pray that you are being held in the arms of heaven and I wait for the day when I will get to hold you in my arms. Until then knowing that you are loved and held by God will comfort me.
We miss you baby Lani!
1 comment:
Ahhh, I like that name. Sweet Lani. Held by our Lord Jesus- never to shed a tear or have a worry.
Praying for you & for Lani's brother or sister...
Post a Comment