Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Picture of the babies...


We saw both babies heartbeats today!!! They look good. One is measuring 6 weeks 4 days and the other is measuring 6 weeks 3 days. The bigger baby is on the right. I am feeling okay, just really sick most of the time...my Dr. said it is early and will just get worse because of the high level of horomones. Please keep praying for their health and my health. I'll update you again next week!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so cool! I am so excited for you.

Heather said...

Praying and praying, friend. : )

petiteblogger said...

The most beautiful pictures possible. Love it! Can't wait for next week's... :)

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

So amazing. Gosh.

Julianna said...

So Great to see the photo! :) Very FUN! :) Hope you are feeling better soon.

MGF said...

Holy smokes. I still am amazed.
Look forward to catching up with you Friday