Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bathroom Redecoration...what's your vote???

Last weekend we redecorated the bathroom. When we first painted the yellow it looked neon. I was going to have everyone vote to see if the yellow should stay or go, but then we changed from the fluorescent energy saving light bulb to a real light type and it looks so much better, so now the yellow will stay. Don't worry there is still something to vote on...but first my praise to Olivia, who did this artwork in a class this summer. Look at our little "Monet"!




Now for the vote...should the flower stay...or go...I can't decide. Please cast your vote on the side bar. Here are pictures to help the decision...





























































3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the flower! And I am super impressed with your little artist!!! Sad I missed you at church :(

MGF said...

BUSY you were- repainting and redecorating.
Good to see you this past weekend. Bummer we didn't end up at a table together to catch up more.

petiteblogger said...

I think the flower's cute, too. Love the artwork! What talent!