
This is 7 weeks, a barely a noticable dot in the upper left corner of the black circle.
The little peanut shape is 8 weeks
At nine weeks, looks like a baby and has grown tremendously. I even got to see the baby moving in this one.
I also have one from ten weeks, which I will put on, but it's hard to see anything. The baby would not sit still for a pic. The picture is looking down on the top of the head and you can see the arms next to the baby's head and at the bottom one foot is poking up. It was hard to get any pics with this wiggly one:)

See, you can't see much, it is a little more clear in the real picture...but reassuring that my little friend is so active. Clearly taking up lots of my energy and good brain cells. Hopefully tomorrow I'll just check the mail once.
5 comments:
I love seeing the ultrasounds!!! YEAH!! :)
julianna
I love ultrasound photos. It is so cool to see those sweet babies developing.
Ahhh... Blaming all of your blunders on your pregnancy... definitely one of the perks!
Such fun pictures!
Just think- you're getting exercise with those extra mail trips!
Such cool ultrasounds!
hey kristina! it's your friend, joy. i found your blog through julianna's page. check out our blog at faber4.blogspot.com. and guess what, this time we're pregnant together! thanks for sharing the ultrasound pics... miraculous!
Post a Comment