On a lighter note, my girls loved all of the chocolate!!! They are definitely their mother's daughters.

You might be wondering if we had nice weather since my child is in a swimsuit...no, it was snowy and cold, she just loves to wear her swimsuit. She wants to get daddy a polka-dot bikini for his birthday. I tried to gently explain that he might rather have a nice pair of swim trunks. So she thought maybe polka dot swim trunks would be best.We also had a great time dying Easter eggs.
All in all, I think we had a nice Easter, filled with fun, but most important-ly hope!
“…He will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign Lord will wipe away all the tears from all faces…” Isa. 25:8
And of course, we aslo had too much candy. They didn't want to go to bed! Even in their new nightgowns from the Easter bunny. P.S. To come soon...if you are wondering about my awesome ultrasound pics (the growth in 2 weeks is amazing)...they will be coming soon. We had a little problem at Kinkos today, so I will work on it again soon.


2 comments:
What is it with swimming suits? Emma loves to wear hers "just because" too. I think she's just hoping for warmer weather... me too!
Can you imagine life without hope? Without Jesus? Ugh... I'd rather not!
Can't wait for the ultrasound pics!!!
Post a Comment