When I lived in CO I did some posts on the life of a "Real Housewife" (http://teenytime.blogspot.com/2010/09/status-updates-from-real-housewife-of.html) because the ones on the TV shows are do not really deal with the things that most "typical American housewives" have to handle...so I made my own version...it is usually made up of some of the disasters (often funny) that happened during the week (this all seriously happened in a one week time period...some of it within 24 hours) ...
*I think he is starting a fashion trend...I mean who wouldn't want to wear their polo shirt like this!?! And instead of carrying a murse (man purse everywhere) how about insisting on carrying 5 pairs of undies around?
*While having a phone conversation with my husband the other morning, I thought I heard the bathtub running. I went to check, but the bathroom door was locked...after calmly telling (or shouting, whichever) the boys to open the door (it is a latch that can only be opened from the inside, so had they not cooperated I would have had to break the door) I found them in the bath, one naked and one fully clothed...can you guess who the clothed one was?
They did this two more times that day...grrr...
*Who doesn't like their cereal off of the living room floor?
*I may or may not have accidentally locked my 2 year old outside fully naked (we were potty training)...I found him happily sweeping the steps...I had no idea he had followed me out...scary!
*Maybe I should take organization lessons from Henrik...he clearly knows how to keep his "ducks" or at least his trucks in a row...see him in back.
*Because jumping from the top of the slide wasn't enough...he had to drag his skateboard into the pool...thankfully he hasn't thought of riding the skateboard down the slide. I can see Henrik staring in the next generation's version of MTV's "Jackass"...he is always thinking of crazy stunts and thinks they are hysterical.
*We finally found some quiet entertainment at the library, after being scolded for using puzzle pieces as cymbals (not me, Henrik)...but instead of actually doing the puzzle because that would be boring...he used it as a surfboard.
*Henrik thinks it is hysterical to lock people in the bathroom...I think not so funny.
*I found this in my fridge...disgusting! I will give a prize (some of my favorite Trader Joe's goodies because clearly I need to go to the store) to whoever can guess what product this beauty began as! You must leave a comment on my blog page (even though I love fb comments too) because I am going to go in chronological order of whoever guesses correctly first. Good luck!
*We had some nice surprises this week too, we went to Wendy's as a last minute option for dinner and were pleasantly surprised that it was kids night and they had a balloon man!
*No matter what happens I think the best response is to "Just Smile" ...(just keep smiling Henrik just hit Ella in the head with a tennis racket and won't stay in time out...so I will sign off and try to keep smiling)
Have a good weekend and don't forget to post your guess for the mystery food!
6 comments:
I really enjoy reading your posts. A far cry away from our days at Doherty! My guess on the food item is yogurt.
Sour (REALLY SOUR) cream?
Think I have seen this...in my fridge...hmmm, cottage cheese?
Lynn already guessed it, but I"m going w/ DAISY sour cream. :)
Loved this post..I think it's ice cream from the freezer that was put in fridge?
Post a Comment