Good thing these trouble makers are so cute! They all have matching hair cuts...Collin cut Liam's while I was in CO for a quick weekend and Henrik joined the club a few weeks later.
We have been enjoying family time before Collin leaves for the sandbox for awhile...
We have had some amazing young women come stay with us for awhile. I have known these girls since they were babies/toddlers. We had fun showing them the sites!
While this deli in Times Square was fun, I do not recommend it, it was WAY overpriced!
These are the tiniest cupcakes I have ever seen, but they are yummy!
The Lion King was phenomenal! Highly recommend it!
The beach is always a hit!
We will miss these girls when they leave...
We have had a great time with them!
1 comment:
Fun!! I am all caught up now.... miss you
Post a Comment