Though my week was filled with lots of this...

Pneumonia and asthma

RIP Bob and Shimmer
A very moving funeral for Bob (held because Shimmer did not have one the week before and it caused a lot of trauma)...my husband did deliver a very touching eulogy. It was a little like that old Cosby episode. Liam is crying now for Bob as I am typing this blog...still crying as I am ending the blog...so many tears for Bob.
But we managed to get a little of this...(it is winter break this week)

The Boardwalk on Coney Island

It's a little windy and cold. We were actually at the NY Aquarium, but since it is right next to Coney Island, we had to stop by...
Do you love the red polka dot lunch bag? It was a gift from a friend and I love it! It is insulated and everything. It is a Sachi.


I want to ride the Cyclone this summer!

We had to get a hot dog! This is the original Nathan's. It has been here since 1916.

Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment