Thursday, February 2, 2012

I am a junkie...

Yup...you read that right...I am now a junkie..a TV show audience member junkie.
I love doing this!
The Martha Stewart show was so much fun! I would love to go again. While waiting in line to go in, we got free bagels and coffee. Waiting for the show to start!
We got to be in two episodes. One of them had Seth Meyers from SNL...I love him! His episode is on the Feb. 8th episode of Martha Stewart. He was really funny, as was Martha, which I did not expect. The other episode was live today and will air again tomorrow. It was about cookie decorating, Valentine gifts, pop-up books, and terrariums.
I actually have a few close-up shots in the audience. My kids and mom were very excited!
All our give aways, worth over $400. Anyone want the match.com membership!?! It's up for grabs!
Yes, today, life was sweet!

2 comments:

Michelle E said...

You are so much fun!! The perks of living near NYC, right?! I can't wait to see the 2/8 show with hilarious Seth... and cute you (LOVE your outfit!). Someday, the CO girls can join you at one of these shows!!

salli said...

So fun!!! When does it air?