Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Apple Orchard

House pictures are still coming...but my camera battery died, so I am doing a blog with pics from my iPhone. We recently went to an apple orchard in NY with some friends. We had a great time. It even reminded me a little of Colorado. It was up in a small mountain town with a beautiful view.
Everyone loved eating the apples that they picked. Even my pickiest eaters ate at least two apples.
Mud puddles were fun too! My kids have used their rain boots more
in a few weeks here than in all our time in Colorado.
We have made delicious homemade applesauce and apple crisp with our apples.
I am loving the fall here. In the next few days I'll post house pics which include my beautiful fall mums on my porch.

2 comments:

petiteblogger said...

How fun! And look at how cute your hair is! :)

Gaga Linda said...

Perfect place--does look like Colorado. Definitely will get your money's worth from boots for everyone!