Friday, April 8, 2011

Funny updates...

Last night after I am finally in bed, almost asleep, I open my eyes to this (crawling across my comforter, right by my face):I almost screamed, but calmly got up because I did not want to lose him in my bed, and turned on the lights and he had moved. Ahhh...don't worry I found him in the middle of the comforter. I am not a humane free the spider gal...I squished him many times and on the way to the bathroom to flush him squished 3 of his friends. Guess how long it took me to fall back asleep?

Guess which of these sweet faces filled the toilet with paper towels???Grrr...

Yup, it's this one...the one sweetly feeding the giraffe and hippo blackberries. If only they were always this sweet to each other...and if only our lawmakers could hug and come to a deal for a budget (that is the capitol building in the background).

Good trick to get him to eat olives!

What is the deal with my kids getting in the bath with clothes on? For those who are worried, I turned on the water to get in the shower and in the hallway (right there) talked to Olivia and boom he was in...10 seconds or less.


Also, I have a Houdini for a dog...sorry no pic, I'll post one soon...but she gets out of her dog run every time!!! I keep fixing the spots she comes out of and then she makes a new one...tricky tricky thing!


That's what going on over here...anything exciting with you???

Stay tuned next time for how to entertain your screaming baby on the Metro/Subway!

No comments: