Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Is moving to...

We just found out today what city we will be moving to come August. To make it fun, I am including some fun facts on the new city. First correct guess gets a special prize. I am not sure what it will be, but it will be something fun! Only the first correct answer gets a prize and I will only ship in the United States.
(hint: it is in the 48 contiquous United States)


1. More than 47 percent of this city's residents over the age of 5 speak some language other than English in their home.


2. Its European discovery was in 1524


3. Extreme temperatures have ranged from -15*F to 106*F


4. 55 percent of households do not have a car


5. This city has 14 miles of public beaches and 28,000 acres of parks


da...da...dadada...da...da...dadada

12 comments:

handmadebydena said...

Is it New York... if so can we visit? I've always wanted to go there!!!!!

Christy said...

Emery and Connor guess New York City! Do they win on a technicality - since the 1st answer doesn't say City ;D

Jolie said...

I was going to say NYC too!

Jolie said...

Didn't you just get a new BIG SUV? If so, where would you put it in NYC?! Wherever you go, I hope you are excited about it.

Mandi said...

Ditto(x3) on New York!!

Anonymous said...

NYC!!!!

petiteblogger said...

Newark, NJ! :)

Jody Britton said...

kansas. wait .....
i don't want to guess, b/c then it would be real. :(

Melissa said...

New York City!! Wow! So many questions for you... we need to get together soon!

Sarah said...

FUN! I love NYC. We will have to set up a girls shopping trip :)

Unknown said...

NYC baby! Oh yeah, how much fun! That will make for a great girls' weekend.

Nicole said...

That is so exciting! What a awesome experience for your kids! Plus, it will be a great place to visit. You know you will be missed a ton in Colorado!