Did you think I disappeared???
I have a few minutes, while the kids are watching "Tom and Jerry" (we are on our 2nd DVD player in our hotel/apt--they keep breaking) and H is napping; so I thought what better time to update my blog.
Life has been crazy with so much change going on all at once. I have been a single mom much of the time. Whew! I am tired.
We are currently in D.C., but will head back to Colorado soon to finish up the school year.
Here are some great pics from our trip...Enjoy!
I made it on the plane with all this...all by myself!!!
Okay for anyone who has super spy eyes...yes, these pictures are backwards, in chronological order, throughout the day (that is because I am technologically impaired).
At the Lincoln Memorial...Ella wanted to know why he wasn't wearing a hat.
Henrik loved climbing the steps.
This is my favorite picture...he looks just like "Linus".
In front of the White House. Just after I snapped this picture, everyone had to evacuate the front sidewalk for hours...we had fun imaging who was coming out or what would cause the evacuation. It also came with a huge helicopter that circled overhead for hours.
Okay "Tom and Jerry" is now over, which Liam lost interest in long ago...so I will sign off. I will update again soon...maybe with the story of our Metro ride...
2 comments:
love the photos!! I like the "cool" way to look at the top!
You're alive! And you are Wonder Woman. I'm about to die after Gary being gone for almost two weeks (minus one measly day between trips). So. Tired. And. Grumpy.
Was C with you touring DC or did you do that alone with the kids? Because if you were alone... girl... you deserve a medal. That pic of Henrik climbing the stairs is so cute. He is adorable!!!
Post a Comment