I am feeling a little bit, make that a lot like (especially if you ask my husband), Debbie Downer this week. (BTW-wouldn't that be awful if that really was your name, I once babysat for some people with the last name Downer, imagine if they named their poor daughter Debbie).
Anyway, I am having a horrible week and am no fun to be around. It is nothing life altering and nothing we won't get through...but there have been a lot of difficult personal things that I have had to deal with this week and I am spent! For anyone who thought I was insane to get a puppy and is waiting to say "I told you so" it has nothing to do with sweet Abby.
The icing on the cake this week is here in these "status updates"
*I lost Henrik's Halloween costume, so he went trick or treating in a black shirt with a ghost on it...I was so sad not to have a Thing 1 to match Thing 2 and was in such a bad mood I left my Cat in the Hat hat at home...so much for holiday spirit.
*Liam threw up all over his bed after I changed his sheets.
*Liam put ALL the clean sheets and pillow cases from the linen closet into the dirty clothes hamper, with some very dirty clothes, so they had to be rewashed.
...again I know that none of these are the end of the world, it was just a lot on top of everything else I had to deal with, which believe it or not I do have some belief in privacy and will not share all my personal problems over the Internet:)
Hopefully Debbie Downer will be gone by next week and we'll have Susie Sunshine...okay well maybe just Kristina as I do not have a personality disorder.
Also, don't forget you have 24 hours left to enter the giveaway if you want your own personalized banner...
3 comments:
I feel ya, friend. I am having a Debbie Downer week, too. Same as you....nothing TOO major, but enough to put me in a bum mood. Here's to hoping the cloud lifts soon. : ) Love ya.
It's gotta get better- RIGHT???
I feel like I have not seen you in awhile. I hope that on that personal thing you are gonna pull through.
Anything I can do, I'd be happy to help.
Love you, friend!
Post a Comment