So today I chopped off 9 inches of hair to be donated to Pantene Beautiful Lengths.
They make and give wigs to women fighting cancer.
Here is the before...
After...


A friend of mine runs a hair salon out of her house and cut my hair for free since I am donating it. She always does a wonderful job with my hair and many of my girlfriends hair too. She has lots of experience and is also very reasonably priced (she also does highlights, color, etc.). If anyone needs a hairstylist, let me know and I'll give you her information.My MOPS group is encouraging women to donate their hair as a community service. Since many of us have small children it is hard to donate time, but how many of us have other things to give, like our hair. This is the second time I have donated my hair and think it is an easy way to help out another. What can you give back to your community?

Here we go...
4 comments:
You always looked great with both long and short hair.
Awesome that you donated.
It looks so good!!! :)
so cute ! how come you did it now though instead of waiting for everyone else in a couple of months ? I've got about 2 more inches to grow, I think, to be able to join in the fun. I'm pretty sure I'll get there in time. It'll be my second time donating as well.
I couldn't wait any longer...I was so sick of my hair:) It also never grows past 9 inches, so I figured it didn't matter. Becky said we didn't have to wait...so I went early! I also didn't want to cut my hair at the actual meeting in front of everyone, I wanted to get it cut at the salon.
Post a Comment