Since it is late and I am tired from just recently having our 4th baby...Henrik Olsen...I am going to do a super fast post...which will be followed by a more detailed story of Henrik's arrival.
We were playing board games with my mom last night and I was holding Henrik and I looked down and this is exactly how he was sleeping. We did not pose or move him in any way. Immediately, I had my husband get the camera so I could capture this Kodak moment.
Tonight, Liam found one of Henrik's bottles on the coffee table and decided to give it to him. Sweet big brother...
Henrik didn't mind until Liam tried to give it to him in his eye, therefore waking him up...
I thought these pictures were too funny to not share. I will post tomorrow with pics from when Henrik was born.
Tonight, Liam found one of Henrik's bottles on the coffee table and decided to give it to him. Sweet big brother...
Henrik didn't mind until Liam tried to give it to him in his eye, therefore waking him up...
I thought these pictures were too funny to not share. I will post tomorrow with pics from when Henrik was born.
2 comments:
:) so fun!
I can believe you have time to blog and FB. When do you sleep....
Such funny pictures.
Post a Comment