Monday, February 16, 2009

Over 3,000 page views...


In honor of hitting three thousand page views, I am giving away a $5.00 Starbuck's gift card. Here's what you have to do: enter a comment below (make sure to include your name and if you do not have a google account, please add your email) and then I will enter your name into the drawing for the Starbie's card. You have until Monday, February 23rd at midnight to enter. I will mail the card to the winner on the 24th. Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

Nancye said...

Oh boy, I'll be comment number 1... wait, does that mean I have no chance (1 never gets picked, ya know)?

petiteblogger said...

You know I'm entering this one! :) I think I'm probably about 800 of those views...

Jody Britton said...

Hey Kristina. It was great to "sit" with you during church on Sunday. These babes, I tell ya ... :) Oh, and I didn't know you had a blog, so I'm more excited about that than the idea of a Starbucks card!

Sarah said...

I cannot turn down a chance for free starbucks!!!!

BoyDena said...

We view often, comment not often. This mommy could use the treat though!

Julianna said...

I love reading your blog, so fun! And since I spend all of my time at starbucks these days studying, it would add some fun to the yucking studying blues!

MGF said...

I know how I missed this, with owrking so much reently. My RSS reader is So full it took forever to upload.
You are so cool to think of doing this.

Amy said...

Love you!! Give the kiddos a big Texas kiss for me!
Hey, if you post more than one time, do you get your name put in the "bucket" more than once?????

Amy said...

Just in case, I'm posting twice!!

Amy said...

:)

Deann said...

Congratulations! That is really cool! Pick me... just because of how easy it will be to get it to me! See you Tuesday!

Jessica said...

I love your blog its a great way for me to see the girls and what you are up to every week or two.