Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A lot of big milestones...

Well, we have had some big milestones around here lately. Olivia turned five and had a bowling party with her friends. I can't believe she will be in Kindergarten next year. I swear she was just born. She had cupcakes that were swirly (is that a word) blue bowling balls...For her class treat she wanted M&M cookies with frosting and star sprinkles. At first I told her that was too much for one cookie, but then my husband asked why I wouldn't indulge her if I could...so here are the M&M cookies, with chocolate frosted 5's topped with star sprinkles. Happy Birthday Olivia!

Now for Ella...she has enough hair for pigtails. For those of you who have followed this sweet child's lack of hair, especially compared to Olivia's hair growth, she is always asking for long hair like Olivia to braid and do pigtails. Well, hairs to you Ella! (Sorry I just had to do the bad pun).And last, but not least, Liam. He had cereal and carrots this past week. He loves it and learned to eat it much faster than the girls. Is that a boy thing because he sure does love his food!


3 comments:

Heather said...

yay for new achievements!!! Love the cookies and cupcakes. You are a good mommy. I can't wait until Miriam's hair is long enough for pigtails. so sweet!

MGF said...

Of course he eats faster than the girls. They probably sit quietly and love all food. Liam just wants to eat and than get going again.

Unknown said...

So sweet! We feel you on the hair predicament, occasionally I softly rub Gentry's hair hoping it will stimulate growth! :)