Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Fun!

We took the girls to the outdoor mall to see live reindeer and ride in a horse drawn carriage. We got to see the Santa in Macy's. Ella asked for blue gloves (Cinderella style) and Olivia asked for tiger paws. I paid $20 for a cheap not so great picture, we have to buy the memory:) They used to let you use your own camera, but not anymore. Here are some pics:

The carriage ride






The reindeer...

Out playing in the snow...

Inside after a little hot chocolate...love the swimsuits in snowy weather...

Everyone smiling...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving the bathing suits with the snow outside! Pricelss! Where did you guys go see the reindeer?

MGF said...

That is sad that they changed tune about letting you take your own pictures.

LOL about the swimsuits, my boys would of been in their underwear for sure.

Sarah said...

How Fun! I love that Liam is even smiling in the last picture.