Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our handsome boy...


We are so happy to announce the arrival of Liam Foster! Here are pictures of our beautiful baby. He was born on Monday, October 6th at around 4:30 pm. They moved up my c-section because I was contracting, and even though the contractions weren't causing me to dilate, they were causing his heart rate to drop. When he was born, he had to be under oxygen for about 45 minutes because his lungs were wet (which is common with c-sections), but he is now doing great. He was 7 lbs 1 oz and 19 1/4 inches long. We are so excited!!!












4 comments:

Julianna said...

What a beautiful addition to your family!! Congrats!!

Sarah said...

He is so precious!

Deann said...

He is so handsome! Congratulations!

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

He's so sweet, Kristina. I'm so glad I got to cuddle him today. He's so alert in those pictures!