Sunday, September 9, 2012

Well you asked for it...

Hard to believe that this sweet face could cause so much trouble, but yes he put me through the ringer on Friday...
 
In a 2 hour time span he...
*Went to the bathroom and within 2 minutes had dumped a whole (full) bottle of shampoo out onto the tile floor...Liam was trying to walk out to tell us and couldn't because he was slipping everywhere.  Henrik was covered in shampoo...shower number 1.
*He was playing (or so I thought) quietly (first sign of a problem) in his room...he had pooped in the portable potty that was in there and then dumped it into his Lego dump truck.  He then painted his door with the poop.  He also tracked it all over the rug in his room.  Legos, cars, and toys were covered in poop, as was he...shower number 2.
*The kids were helping unload the dishwasher.  Henrik pulled down the paint, which was up fairly high (but not high enough) and dumped out red, pink, and white paint.  He painted the inside of the dishwasher, the washer, and the dryer...he pulled out clothes and painted them too...the worst was Collin's Brooks Brother's dress shirt and nice pants.  He also painted the floor, the steps, and himself...shower number 3.
This was all while I was trying to get us packed for our weekend in the Poconos for some quality family time.  I was pretty mad when we finally left the house...thankfully I cooled off after a nice nap in the car and we had a great weekend.
Of course, Henrik is back to his antics within hours of being home...tonight he...
*Dumped their (his and Liam's) light up slippers in the tub with the girls along with some other robotic type toys...they no longer function.
*He also left a full roll of toilet paper in the toilet...I didn't notice it until after I went to the bathroom...grrr...
It is a good thing he is so cute!


1 comment:

Amy said...

You are going to have the best stories to tell his future girlfriends. :) Hang in there!