Sunday, August 5, 2012

Oh my oodness...the life of a housewife...

*That is how Henrik says Oh my goodness because he can't pronounce G's...we are promoting that over his favorite saying, which is Oh my od...

*I don't know what the deal is with cereal on my floor...seriously!

*This week the boys toilet papered the living room, I was too annoyed to get a pic...but I'm sure you can imagine.

*I also left the sunroof open on my car ALL night...I am so thankful it didn't rain because as you will see in pictures below there has been a lot of rain.

*Entertaining everyone at Goodwill, this coat is still on the hanger...I also found some Juicy Couture pants for $3...Love it!
*She did not want me to blog about the gum in her hair, but alas here we are...peanut butter and a comb really do work!
*For everyone who pictures NJ as just a huge congested metropolis, it actually has a lot of nature...I mean look at the lake in our backyard...
but in all seriousness we often get deer in our front yard (It's kind of hard to see, but there are about 5 of them)...
*And there are always a few ducks who visit the pool.

*I love her creativity and love for animals.  I was cleaning out her backpack (we won't get into how long ago school ended) and I found these.  She decorated all of her containers to look like pets.
*Everyone enjoyed climbing on the rocks at Central Park...
*Of course this is how he had to climb down...face first...
*My kids have been begging to go on a horse-drawn carriage ride through the city...we finally did it!  This photo is courtesy of Ella.
*There was a better picture taken before this one, but I forgot to cross my ankles and well there was a little Brittney Spears action, so that one got cut out, usually it is the kids who cause the photo problems...
*For instance it took about 20 different shots to get them all looking at me and smiling in this pic, my friends who had to wait with me can attest to that...
*He was having so much fun I couldn't get him to look up...

*And while I do complain about many things...don't get me started on Optimum cable company...I do LOVE these four kids!


2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm always so impressed by you. I'm sure your kids feel very loved every day!

Gaga Linda said...

They are indeed hilarious if you don't have to clean up after them. Otherwise, what would you have to blog about?? xox