Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A little bit of this and a lot of that...

I love spring and the beautiful blooms...I love the sunshine and warm air that lets everyone run outside! I love my little flower garden...













Our days have been filled with a little bit of this...
Ice Skating at the Rockefeller Center.
They got to meet Sarah, who is on Kathie Lee and Hoda as their assistant.

But mostly our days have been filled with a lot of this...
He fell in...he wasn't even supposed to be in the puddles, little stinker...
He emptied the pantry while I was in the basement loading the washer...
Got out daddy's guitar all by himself, while I was doing dishes...
Colored the whole wall green, before I even got out of bed...here is cleaning it off...
But we still have time left for some more of this...
Free cone day at Ben and Jerry's!

As soon as we got home Olivia had a 102.5 fever and a sore throat...which led to a trip to urgent care and a prescription for antibiotics to treat the strep throat...
Well, I can say there is never a dull moment here!