There has been so much going on here in the last few months...
Mr. P and I both celebrated birthdays, Easter, our 8th wedding anniversary, and a few more random events. I love holiday celebrations and it was really hard for me to be apart from him, but great friends and family made it easier. Thank you all--I love you!
My kids most exciting moment in all of this was the hatching of our caterpillar "Coco".

Here she is! In case you forgot what she looked like before:


and here is her cocoon.

Aren't they pretty?!?

I just love this pic!

Easter morning.
"Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.'" John 11:25-26

An attempt at a pic with everyone...

Driving the Suburban...

Sweet hair!

Showstopper!

Cute new haircut!

Anniversary and Mother's Day flowers from Mr. P!
(If you can see the penny in the bottom of the jar...it is for the tulips. Put a penny in and they won't droop!)
Hope you enjoyed the pics!
1 comment:
Great Pictures! You look great in your Easter Dress! :) thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment