Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This housewife is tired...

So, it's gonna be quick...


*I went out to eat with the kids and realized after ordering, getting drinks, and hitting the salad bar that I did not bring my wallet. Luckily my husband was about to get off work nearby and was able to meet us.

*Liam was having a major tantrum at the top of the stairs (all 15 wooden ones--because he didn't want to say sorry for hitting his brother)...and as soon as it got quiet I went to check on him and he was asleep, talk about dangerous. My heart dropped and I was so glad I checked on him immediately and so glad he didn't roll. He finished his nap in his bed.


*Moved my nightstand to plug in the moniter (because the boys are now sharing a room!!!) and found an old paci, 2 cloth nursing pads, an old bottle, and a book.
*Spaced out two different times I was signed up to volunteer in the girls classrooms, so I ended up not showing up and not calling.
*Was home with sick kiddos most of the week...and am so tired of vomit.
*Liam colored with blue marker all over the kitchen cabinets and floor.
*Henrik drives Liam crazy when Liam is trying to ride his tricycle because he pulls on the back...I'll have to post video later of him crawl chasing after Liam because it is so funny and he is really fast. *Have a 2 year-old coffee addict. He finds it and loves it...he takes it black, no cream, no sugar, nothing. Just in case you were worried-he only has a few sips.
*We broke out jackets the other afternoon...yeah, it is finally cooling off (except the 85* today)



***In case you think I don't love my girls because there are no pics of them this week...they were the ones who were sick and miserable, so I will post some of my beauties next week:)

1 comment:

Hilary said...

That is pretty amazing. I don't know how you are sane. I admire you, my friend. If it makes you feel any better, Max finished his homework and laid it out for me to sign. I forgot and now he has to stay in from recess and do it all over again. Stellar mom moment.