Now that I have had a little (key word) sleep and am less crouchy (a combination of crabby and grouchy) and have read some interpretations I would like to clarify a few things...
I don't so much mind the status updates where it is one of those things. I have actually gotten some good recipes, craft ideas, and places I wanted to visit from status updates. I just hate when it is only one extreme or the other; where they make it appear that those are the only things they do and all at once. I also agree with Jody's perspective and I do not like it when they are all negative about mothering either because there are some great moments in there somewhere. I think I get annoyed by the extremes, I like a balance. Mothering is a mix of some of the best and worst times in your life. I guess quick blurbs on fb probably don't give a true reflection of the balance of anything.
P.S. And just in case my "status updates" below painted only a negative picture..I more just thought they would be humorous...know that I have also had some great moments with my kids, but I usually blog about some of those, so I think we are okay:)
P.P.S. Thanks for the encouragement friends!
1 comment:
Great perspective. And I did laugh at your post full of possible status updates. Hope you didn't feel as though I was chastising you or something ... sometimes I just think FB is causing more problems than it's worth ....
Post a Comment