So, if you don't know my girls, they are complete opposites...night and day since birth. It is rare that they easily agree on anything. The other day the girls got their nails painted. Here is the pic of the nails. Can you guess who's who? One with black polish and silver sparkles on top and one with alternating pink and purple with purple sparkles on top. I love them!!!
By the way, if you are wondering about the awesome professional pictures on my blog (in the side bar and under the title, as well as the ones of the girls in this post) and want the info of the photographer let me know...one of my bff's from college, who has a studio, took them.

2 comments:
Of course Ella pink and Olvia black:) so sweet picts! I like the hand picture. cute post
Yep- that's my guess too. Ella pink & Olivia black. Although- I'm surprised she didn't choose orange tiger stripes on them! :)
Post a Comment