Saturday, March 20, 2010

If I had a million dollars...or better titled maybe I could...

Anytime I go anywhere someone ALWAYS says, "Boy, you sure do have your hands full"...so if I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I think I could be a millionaire. I don't mind people commenting, I just think it is funny how often I hear it. I think next time I might just ask them for a dollar...

"Boy, you sure do have your hands full."
"Yes, yes, I do. Do you mind giving me a dollar?"
"Excuse me?"
"It's just that I always say, 'If I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I'd be a millionaire.' So I just thought I'd get started, you know for their college funds."

I did see a blog (of a lady who has quads) and she has a tee-shirt that says, "Yes, I do have my hands full." Maybe I should just get that.

Second thing that I hear the most is..."Oh my, are those all yours?"
"Yep they sure are."
"Wow, you've been busy."

And...the third most popular..."Do you ever get any sleep?"
"Nope."

I must say now that Liam is mobile, it is a whole new ball game. He is crazy. He can climb ANYthing in our house. He has figured out how to push chairs around to get whatever he wants. They were putting solar panels on our roof the other day and he tried to climb the ladder to the roof...(something his dad did at age 2). I think if I had boys first, I might have stopped at 2 kids...they are crazy. Here are some pics of crazy climber Liam...
He can climb into the baby swing...
He can climb up to and on to the table, where he happened to find my EMPTY beer bottle...
He can get into any closet or cabinet...here he is helping me vacuum...
He can climb on the coffee table...here he is dancing because I told him no dancing on the coffee table...He can climb any chair...Love the messy mud puddle...

You can't tell, but he is soaking wet and had dirt all over his face...

Oh...to be a boy...

I guess I do have my hands full!

2 comments:

Brecken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brecken said...

Hi! Just wanted to tell you that you're too late in getting the blog "Are These All Yours?" ...My friend has it.

I wish people would be more creative with their comments... We all get them!

I like your collecting $1 idea, maybe I should start doing that!

:)