Thursday, September 10, 2009

First day of school and other occurrences..

So, here are some pics to update the last couple of weeks...

Ella's first day of four year old preschool.
Olivia's first day of Kindergarten.
At school. No school for this one, but I found him in his room like this tonight while I was helping the girls wash up in the bath, I thought he looked pretty cute! He had taken all the clothes out of the basket, tipped it over, and climbed on in.

I am now in my third trimester...I am at 29 weeks. Baby is doing well. I am starting to feel a little tired and big, but doing well.











The girls are outside pretending to be witches on their broomstick. No, the neighbor girl is not headless, but I thought I shouldn't post her pic without her mom's permission and since my Spanish isn't great and her English isn't great I just made her anonymous.
He wanted to help dad fix Olivia's bike.
It has been a fun couple of weeks...

1 comment:

Michelle E said...

Cute photos, Kristina! I know you feel tired, but you look great... hang in there :) And I love how handy you are with photoshop!!