BOY
Henrik Olsen
We are really excited for Liam to have a baby brother. I am excited for my perfect record. I am 5 for 5 with guessing the sex of our children.
Here are some pics, but I just took a picture of the ultrasound picture (which is a glossy print), so it isn't super clear. Everything with Henrik looks great. You couldn't see baby Lani anymore, the sac was absorbed and disappeared, hence the term vanishing twin syndrome.

This is a picture of the face (looking at you).

This is a profile pic with the hand in the mouth.
The machine could do the fancy 4 D, but the very serious doctor said that they only used that when necessary...he was such a spoil sport.
We are very happy and excited! Please continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Thanks!
4 comments:
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
Stop confusing me with the sex of your child! :) Congratulations on a BOY !!!!! Yippeeeeee!!!
How exciting!!! I am so totally thrilled for all of you! Yea!
Yah, I am glad that Liam will have a little brother to rough house with
Post a Comment