Saturday, August 16, 2008

Liam's Nursery is complete...and the girl's room is redone!

Here are pics of the nursery...I am giving you the full 360* effect for all you out-of-towners, so you can get the full effect. Be sure to vote on my dresser knob choices for Liam's room...I cannot decide...red or blue and white. Girl's room to come.
PS--The alphabet picture is a picture of his sheets.





















6 comments:

petiteblogger said...

So So Sooooo cute! Good job! :)

Julianna said...

Hey Kristina! Love the room!!! SO CUTE!!! Cant wait to meet Liam!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness that is so adorable! You need to come and decorate my house.

joy+will said...

i vote blue and white - and since i'm the only one voting, you better take my advice! looks great kris - yeah, we're getting closer!

joy+will said...

so, i'm silly and just found the vote button on the homepage - still, it looks like the majority agree with me (for now). the girls' room looks great too!

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Adorable! It's just missing one teeny, snuggly little thing... won't be long!

(I'm voting blue/white too!)