My fully potty trained 4 year old decided at quiet time (she doesn't nap anymore) today that it was too much energy to get up to go potty, so she just peed in her bed. To make it worse, she didn't tell anyone. So, tonight when I sat on her bed to say prayers, I got my pants all wet...to at which point she confessed that she didn't feel like moving to go potty at quiet time. Even worse, she's done this before! For those of you who are concerned there might be a medical problem, we checked that out awhile ago, and she is fine. Any advice on what to do?...It was not punishment to sleep on the floor because she loves to do that, it's like a sleepover. I am at a loss for what to do with her. As of now, she does not get to watch TV tomorrow. Help me with my peeing princess:)
On the bright side...Ella only had one accident today in her big girl panties.
4 comments:
Oh, I don't have any idea what you should do! That little stinker! :) If she wasn't so cute it would be easier... Let me know what you figure out- that sounds like something Caitlyn will do!
Why can't they just be born potty trained? We are having "potty issues" as well. Good Luck!
That's such a cute picture! But no, I have no advice. I might just say, "oh, well I don't 'feel like' changing your sheets!" and see how she likes sleeping in wet stinky sheets. That's mean, huh? I don't know.
How did the no TV thing go? Emma would've been devastated. :)
I have no advice but I will ask my mom... yeah lets just leave it at that OK? ;)
Post a Comment